Here are some highlights from previous Octobers on the blog!
- I reviewed the stunning Amtrak Cascades Line from Vancouver to Seattle and reviewed the Grand Hyatt in Seattle
- I covered part 3 of our DIY recessed lighting installation process.
- I gave an introduction to our Basement Renovation!
- I posted a follow up to one of the most popular posts on the blog, answering FAQs and giving some updates on how we installed and use Ikea Pax Wardrobe doors as sliding closet doors.
- I was in the middle of covering our late 2014 Florida Keys road trip, posting about our time in Miami and South Beach!
- I talked about how we were planning a 2016 trip to Disney World with family!
- I was in the middle of a “Blast from the Past” series that covered our 2010 trip to Spain and subsequent Mediterranean Cruise. I posted about our time in Nice, France, Portofino, Italy, and Pisa and Florence.
- I started the trip report for our 2015 Alaska Cruise, giving an introduction to the report, and explaining how we picked out our shore excursions.
- I was in the middle of the “Blast from the Past” series, covering our 2012 Southwest USA Road Trip, including our stop in Albuquerque for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta and our visit to Canyon de Chelly!
- I was still covering our Winter Olympics trip report, covering our time in Moscow!
- I posted a tutorial about how we installed DIY DVD Shelves in our basement, which is one of the more popular posts here on the blog!
- I tried to figure out what I should pack for my very first camping trip.
- Then, I was happy to report that our camping trip to Westmoreland State Park was a big success!
- We finally booked our accommodations for Sochi. (In case you’re interested, checking in to those accommodations made for one crazy ass story!)
- I had Ken complete his first ever credit card app-o-rama!