Here are some highlights from previous Decembers on the blog!
- I covered part one of how we installed recessed lighting in our basement drop ceiling.
- I talked about what I like to buy when I’m on vacation. (Because Christmas ornaments are a huge part of it!)
- I reviewed different aspects of our Florida Keys Road Trip, including giving an introduction to our trip, and reviewing the Hampton Inn Key Largo.
- After explaining to a young cousin how to use her iPhone while going on an upcoming trip abroad, I decided to write a post about it.
- Oy, I described our horrible experience at the Moscow train station, when a scumbag tried to steal our bags.
- I was in the midst of a “blast from the past” post series about our 2012 Southwest USA road trip and covered our time at the Grand Canyon.
- December 2013 was a pretty light month of posts. Why? It might have had something to do with my eight day battle to pass a kidney stone. Yee-ouch!
- I talked about how I was going to sign up for a Hyatt Diamond Status challenge to get better amenities during our stay at the Park Hyatt Moscow a few months from then. (Spoiler alert, it didn’t work. But, here’s our review of the Park Hyatt Moscow anyway).