One Year Ago
- I continued with parts of my Russia 2014 Trip Report, including Moscow Part 1 (including Ken’s famous head smack on the low ceilings of the pedestrian underground) and Moscow Part 2
- I started a beginner’s guide to free travel by using points and miles
- I covered Part 1 of what is one of the most popular posts here on SuperNoVAwife, our DIY DVD Shelves
- In the Blast from the Past section, I posted about two stops of our 2008 Road Trip – Memphis and San Antonio.
Two Years Ago
- I started this blog! My very first post was about my new obsession: Compulsive Vacation Planning.
- Ken wanted to go camping. Like in the woods. I discussed some of my preconceived notions of the camping, and how I came to agree to the idea of trying tent camping. (We did go camping the next month, and I thought it was lots of fun!)
- I lamented the months-long problem I was having trying to secure accommodations in Sochi during the (then) upcoming Winter Olympics. (We later did secure accommodations, and man did we have a doozy of a story to tell about our actual Sochi accommodations shortly after our arrival there.)
- September and fall weather always make us think about the upcoming holidays, and we decided last September that we would host Thanksgiving Dinner for the first time ever. I was so excited that I started planning for it like two months in advance!